Notice : This thread is being updated right now. Check frequently....
1) All previous accounts are deleted. You have to re-register
2) EXP & Money bonus decreased to 500% for better testing
3) Random ability - Each monster you catch will get a random ability from the ability pool. Starters will always get the abilities that is on the MonsterDex page. Those are default abilities.
---- You can see the ability pool of monsters from here
----- Ability Pool Excel 2003: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Ability_Pools.xls
----- Ability Pool HTML : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Ability_Pools.htm
4) 394 New monsters. Total 1057 Monsters
5) Paginated MonsterDex. Lighter load. When you filter you will still see pagination numbers. It is visual bug that i could not fix yet.
6) Automatic monster assignment on the maps. Now a map can get multiple zeniths, or legendaries. Though always total zeniths appear ratio will be 0.32 while legendaries will be 0.08. Each map can get maximum 2 legendaries & 4 zeniths. So if get 4 zenith ratio will be 0.08 for each zenith. Also each map gets 20 monsters, caves 20 monsters, surf 10 monsters and rods gets 5 monsters right now. We can change numbers later.
7) Since monsters are randomly assigned on the maps with a lot of pre-defined rules, each time there will be few number of monsters that won't appear at any map. But each time we add new monsters, all monsters on the maps will be re-assigned. So these un-available monsters will most probably become available at next update. For example right now there are 18 missing monsters out of 1057 (expect starters).
8) Now you can see enemy monster's details at the battle page by clicking Show Detailed button. It will show you pretty much everything.
9) Various systematic changes which may cause some problems. So please report any problem you encounter.
10) Redesigned transformation chain screen with descriptions such as : http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7788/transformchain.png
11) All moves features are re-assigned. You can see new updated lists below
---- Excel 2003 : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Attacks_New.xls
---- HTML : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Attacks_New.htm
12) Now each transformation monster has a minimum level. So on the maps you won't be able to catch these monsters if appear level is below their transformation level. This means no transformed monsters in first maps.
What changes are left for real update
** See all monsters of a user page will be like redesigned - similar to MonsterDex
** Maps page will be redesigned and separated to the zones
** NPC trainers
** Email verification system
Evet arkadaşlar anlamadığınız kısımları sorabilirsiniz